1 Expanding and sustaining an enabling political environment, specifically:
- Continuing to grow and strengthen a sustainable civil society alliance in Myanmar that is aligned with national priorities and the global SUN movement;
- Advocate for policy coherence and that sector policies that are consistent with nutrition objectives.
2 Prioritizing effective actions that contribute to good nutrition, specifically:
- Documenting and disseminating evidence-based best practices for scaling up nutrition in Myanmar.
3 Implementing actions aligned with national common results framework (CRF), specifically:
- Building the capacity of CSOs to implement nutrition activities that contribute to national priorities and are aligned with the CRF;
- Harmonizing nutrition messages in alignment with the CRF.
4 Effectively using and significantly increasing financial resources for nutrition, specifically:
- Working closely with other SUN Networks to sensitize policy makers and opinion leaders to increase financial resources for nutrition and support the scale-up of effective nutrition policies and programs.